• SECTION 3: Hastings gave top-seeded Eagan all it could handle, carrying a one-goal lead into the third period before the Wildcats reeled off three unanswered goals for a 3-1 victory. Megan Wolfe, Olivia Asta and Emily Goff had goals for the Wildcats, with Ali Vecellio assisting on two. Danielle Duffy scored for the Raiders.
• SECTION 6: No. 6 seed Armstrong/Cooper advanced past third-seeded Hopkins 3-1, boosted by second-period goals from Kinsley Kehlenbeck and Stephanie Olsen. Robbinsdale goaltender Lexi Ripka stopped 27 shots in the victory.
In other Section 6 games, a power-play goal from Emily Varner in the game's final minutes gave No. 4 seed Buffalo a 5-4 victory over Wayzata. The Trojans outshot the Bison 44-26, but Buffalo's Lindsey Hartfiel stopped 40 shots. ... Defending 2A champion Minnetonka had 72 shots on goal as it defeated North Metro 7-1. Amy Peterson scored four goals.
• SECTION 5: Fifth-seeded Champlin Park scored a 4-1 upset of fourth-seeded Anoka in Roseville. Leah Elledge scored twice for the Rebels, who won despite getting only eight shots on goal over the last two periods. ... Sixth-seeded Irondale upset Blaine 1-0, setting up an unlikely 6-7 matchup with Centennial, a 5-1 winner over second-seeded Andover, on Tuesday night in Roseville. ... Mounds View spent much of its game against Spring Lake Park on the power play in a 7-0 blowout.
• SECTION 7: It took two overtime periods, but Elk River/Zimmerman ended Cloquet-Esko-Carlton's season with a 6-5 victory. The Elks trailed 3-1 after two periods but mounted a comeback to tie the score in the third and force the extra periods. ... Top-seeded Forest Lake edged Duluth 2-0 behind goals from Alexa Bremer and Alyssa Taylor. Abbi White made 27 saves for the shutout.
• SECTION 4: Totino-Grace needed three third period goals to eke out a 4-3 win over Simley. Kristen Dellich had a hand in all four Eagles goals, including scoring the first, and the final two to record a hat trick. Amelia Vosen also had four points for the Eagles. Nicki Sobaski had a pair of goals for the Spartans.