SECTION 5, 1A SEMIFINALS
• BLAKE 7, ROGERS 3: Dani Cameranesi had a hat trick and added two assists to help propel the Bears over the Royals. Seven different Bears tallied multiple points in the game, as two three-goal periods blew the game wide open. Emily Antony, Kaitlin Braiedy, and Madison Lehn scored for the Royals.
• BRECK 2, ORONO 0: Kate Schipper and Leah Schwartzman each had a goal and an assist as the Mustangs defeated the Spartans. Jenna Brenneman turned away 22 shots to earn the shutout. Casey Hartfiel had 32 saves in the loss.
SECTION 5, 2A SEMIFINALS
• MOUNDS VIEW 4, CHAMPLIN PARK 2: A pair of unanswered goals in the last 2 1/2 minutes of regulation provided the winning margin as the Mustangs defeated the Rebels. Sydney Brodt had a goal and two assists, and Elli Marvin a goal and assist for the victors. Kaleigh Martinson and Courtney Potter netted the goals for the Rebels.
• IRONDALE 6, CENTENNIAL 5 [OT]: Sena Hanson's goal with one second left in overtime lifted the Knights into the Section 5 championship game. Linemate Samantha Donovan won a faceoff with four seconds left in the extra session, pulling it back to Hanson, who one-timed it from the slot. Centennial had forced the overtime on a goal with 11 seconds left in regulation.
SECTION 2, 2A SEMIFINALS
• EDINA 6, BLOOMINGTON JEFFERSON 0: Liz Trautz had a hat trick and teammate Boomer Sonnek stopped all 12 shots she faced as the Hornets shut out the Jaguars. Bailey Plaman had 31 saves in the loss.
• EDEN PRAIRIE 5, SHAKOPEE 2: Charly Dahlquist had a pair of goals as the Eagles defeated the Sabers. Kate Rydland (a goal and an assist) and Angie Heppelmann (two assists) were the other Eagles with multiple points. The Sabers got goals from Amy Menke and Lauren Hespenheide.
SECTION 4, 2A SEMIFINALS
• HILL-MURRAY 3, CRETIN-DERHAM HALL 0: The Pioneers received single goals from Paige Freeberg, Kate Smith, and Mikayla Jones, as well as 18 saves from Alexys Woodward in a shutout over the Raiders. Emma May had 35 saves in the loss.
• ROSEVILLE 2, STILLWATER 1: Both goalies tallied 24 saves on the night, with Brittany Boss coming out victorious by yielding a single goal for the Raiders. Kate Flug and Sarah Knowlton scored for the Raiders, while the Ponies' lone goal came off the stick of Janey Vezina.
SECTION 4, 1A SEMIFINALS
• TOTINO-GRACE 4, ST. PAUL UNITED 3 (OT): Alev Baysov's hat trick wasn't enough as the Eagles defeated St. Paul United in overtime. Allison Parnell had the winning goal at 0:41 of the overtime session. Molly Adam, Ameila Vosen, and Laura Minkoff added the other goals for the Eagles.
• SOUTH ST. PAUL 4, MAHTOMEDI 0: Brigette Miller had a pair of goals and Sydney Conley stopped all 12 shots she faced as the Packers shut out the Zephyrs. Miller also had an assist, joining Abby Palmquist and Lauren Wilcox (a goal and assist apiece) as multiple point scorers. Angela Boreen had 32 saves in the loss.
SECTION 8, 2A SEMIFINAL
• NORTH WRIGHT COUNTY 3, BEMIDJI 0: Anne Marie Harald, Rachel King, and Dani Sibley each tallied goals and Alex LaMere stopped all 33 shots she faced as the Riverhawks shut out the Lumberjacks. Leighton Rockensock had 31 saves in the loss.