• MINNETONKA 7, CENTENNIAL 0: The Class 2A, No. 1 Skippers rolled past Centennial as six skaters found the back of the net. Senior Rachel Ramsey scored twice and assisted on three goals as well.
• COOPER 2, ST. LOUIS PARK 1: The Orioles defense held Cooper to only one shot on goal in the third period, but one shot was all the Hawks needed. Senior forward Carolyn Helgerson made the most of the opportunity by drilling home the eventual game winner five minutes, 36 seconds into the period on the power play. Senior Kaitlyn Miller tied the game for the Hawks with a goal in the second period.
• HENRY SIBLEY 7, RICHFIELD 1: Senior forward Dani Gish had a hat trick, leading the Warriors to a dominating victory over the Spartans in Classic Suburban play. Erika Hillstrom and Tara Baago scored 35 seconds apart in the second period. Henry Sibley built a 4-0 lead in a first period in which it outshot Richfield 26-1. The Warriors finished with 57 shots on goal.
• ROSEMOUNT 4, SHAKOPEE 0: Senior forward Sarah Tollefson tallied a pair of goals as the Irish shutout the Sabers. Linemate Rachael Kelly opened the scoring for Rosemount and assisted on both Tollefson goals.
• LAKEVILLE SOUTH 4, HOPKINS 3: The Class 2A, No. 6 Cougars escaped with the home win thanks to a pair of third-period goals by senior forward Sam Moore.
Tag(s): Hub Exclusives Classic Suburban Lake Missota North Suburban Northwest Suburban South Suburban Henry Sibley Hopkins Minnetonka Shakopee St. Louis Park Centennial Robbinsdale Armstrong/Cooper Lakeville South Rosemount