Programs Nomination Form
MGHCA Nomination Form Instructions:
- Please do not change any formatting or fonts on the spreadsheet. We nomination forms are received, we simply cut and paste the information onto a master spreadsheet. If the data is not all in the same format, information gets placed into the wrong cells.
- Please don’t bold or use all capitals, I think I’m obsessive compulsive and I have to go in and change it all after.
- You only need to enter a players information once. If you are nominating them for more than one thing (Ex. All-State, Advanced 17’s and Jr. Festival) just put an X in the appropriate columns.
- When nominating players for…
- All State… we are looking for the “best of the best”. If you are not sure what kind of season your player(s) might have, nominate them now and pull their names off the list later if they don’t play as well as you had hoped. These nominations will go out to all Head Coaches on a Preliminary Ballot and eventually on to a Final Ballot that goes out to the selection committee (Executive Board and Section Representatives).
- Senior Classic… we are looking for players on your team you think are capable of playing college hockey (D1 or D3). These nominations will be submitted to the GM’s for each Section (A & AA combined) and will be voted on by Section Coaches.
- Junior Festival… this is a tryout process, so feel free to nominate all of your Juniors. Tryouts are held in conjunction with the High Performance 17 tryouts, but players need to apply for each program separately.
- MGHCA Development Camp… this is a first come, first serve program. We would like to open it up to Varsity Players first, but if spots are available, we will open it up to top end JV Players. Please indicate in the Fres/Soph column whether the player is a Varsity Player (V) or a Junior Varsity Player (JV).
- High Performance Programs… these programs are Minnesota Hockey Programs, but the Phase 1 portion of the 16’s and 17’s are run by the MGHCA for Minnesota Hockey. The 15’s are run by Minnesota Hockey at the District Level. Please nominate all of your Varsity kids who fall within the specified birth year.
- 15’s are players born in 1998
- 16’s are players born in 1997
- 17’s are players born in 1996