Girls Head Coach
• ELK RIVER 3, ANDOVER 2: Junior forward Jonna Curtis scored her 25th goal of the year on the power play with 10 minutes, 16 seconds remaining, giving the Elks a victory over the Huskies in the Northwest Suburban. Cassey Petrich scored Elk River’s first two goals, one on the power play. Andover scored two power-play goals in the final 2:30 of the second period, tying it at two.
• HILL-MURRAY 4, BRECK 3: Junior forward Hannah Brandt had a hat trick, including the eventual game-winner at the 5-minute, 25-second mark of the third period as the Class 2A, No. 10 Pioneers knocked off Breck, ranked No. 6 in Class 1A.
• MINNETONKA 4, HOPKINS 0: Senior left wing Paige Baldwin scored two goals in the first period, and the Class 2A, No. 1 Skippers went on to shut out the Royals in the Lake. Baldwin also had an assist in the second period. Teammate sophomore center Laura Bowman had one goal and two assists. Minnetonka outshot Hopkins 44-9.
• MOUND-WESTONKA 5, NEW PRAGUE 1: Senior center Taylor Kuehl tallied two goals and two assists to power the Class 2A, No. 5 White Hawks past New Prague.
• PARK OF COTTAGE GROVE 3, STILLWATER 2 (OT): The Wolfpack battled back from a 2-1 deficit in the third period to knock off the Class 2A, No. 7 Ponies. Senior defenseman Mallory Ryan’s goal with 1 minute, 11 seconds remaining in regulation set the stage for sophomore forward Mary Turitto’s game-winning goal at the 1:58 mark of overtime.
• ROSEVILLE 5, FOREST LAKE 2: A flurry of goal-scoring ensued after 35 scoreless minutes in the Suburban East contest. Five different Raiders scored third-period goals in the road win. Junior defenseman Lee Stecklein had a goal and three assists, and senior defenseman Kendal Evanson assisted on four goals. Senior Audrey Hanmer scored both Rangers goals.